Provides administration & technical support including new engine technical specifications meeting customers' requirements, gives to customers and to sales people technical answers; creates and updates technical documentation to support sales; informs customers about product evolution.
SPECIFIC TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create new engine specifications relating to customer requests and to specific engine applications (engines version customisation).
- Modify existing engine specs to fulfil new customers' requests or market needs.
- Support personnel through the use of the existing configuration tools to create engine versions, and to monitor the existence of similar versions to the requested ones, to propose to customers.
- Request for the updating of the configuration system (carried out by Technical Dept.), to avoid obsolete components.
- Follow pre-series development of new engine versions to ensure they meet the needs of existing or new potential customers.
- Support sales personnel and customers with specific technical information.
- Creating technical presentations to assist Sales Managers, OEM customers and dealers.
- Support UK OEMs to provide solutions to technical issues.
- Provide support to the Application Engineer for engine installation approval testing.
- Involvement within the service / warranty function of the company
- Assisting customers with information and liaising with dealers to provide local support as & when required.
SPECIFIC ADMINISTRATION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dealing with customer queries (Order tracking and general availability).
- Placing of orders.
- Checking orders for delivery dates and subsequent customer liaison.
- Pricing & quotations to customers.
- Monitoring the order portfolio and the execution of the orders from the original request to their delivery
- Compilation of data analysis.
Bachelor Degree in mechanical or electronic engineer; at least one year of related experience in Programmes and Planning or one year of related experience in Engineering/ or equivalent knowledge.
Good attitude to deal with internal people and customers requested.
Managerial skills: problem solving, independence, attitude to travel and dal with different cultures. Extrovert and positive, smart and hard worker.
Excellent knowledge of English. Italian knowledge is a plus.