The Junior Communication Specialist will assist the Brand & Communication Manager in the delivery and creation of information and tools to both external and internal population. Following the Corporate guidelines, mission and values, he/she performs activities in order to support the manager reaching company's goals.
1. Corporate and Product documentation
1.1: Support the Mgr in defining documentation strategy
1.2: Support the Mgr in defining or implement a corporate layout
1.3: Responsible for collecting information needed closely working with technical and sales departments
1.4: Responsible for creation of the printing executive files coordinating the vendor or creating them directly (adopting the following software: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat Pro)
1.5: Manage continuously update the existing brochures
1.6: Supervise follow the whole typography process: check drafts, approve definitive CMYK plates (including perfect correspondence to corporate colors), control all printing phases.
1.7: manage documents and images archives
2. Advertising support
2.1: manage communication agency
2.2: Responsible for sizing and adapting the advertising material for each trade magazine and printed support
3. Events and exhibitions:
3.1: Support the Mgr in Planning exhibitions' calendar
3.2: Responsible for Sign up and registration
3.3: Support the Mgr in design and layout of the booth
3.4: Support the Mgr in tracking costs
3.5: Support the Mgr in implementing a proper communication strategy
3.6: Manage promotion and advertisement items
4. Corporate identity Contribute to the right adoption of the "Lombardini" and "Kohler" logos in every external and internal communication tool (Business Card, Website, Letterhead, Envelope, Overview Brochure, Mailing banner, powerpoint presentation,…)
5. Customers satisfaction survey
5.1: Support the Mgr in and the marketing director defining method of analysis
5.2: Select customers to be interviewd
5.3: Coordinate data collection phase
5.4: Posses the capability to analyze and present results
6. Branding strategy
6.1. Possess the capability to study of current use of brand on products
6.2. Possess the capability to benchmark with main diesel engines manufacturers
6.3. Support the Mgr in defining branding strategy on current products
6.4. Supervise the correct use of brand policy
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or economics is required.
- Technical knowledge of graphic design and typography procedures.
- Sensitivity to gauge public perception about the company or individual based on media, survey polls and online opinion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent english knowledge. Other languages are recommended.